In this session, I will take you through 18+ Best Questions on Mizoram Government Schemes which can be asked on all Competitive Exams. Most of the Central Government Schemes are successfully implemented in Mizoram with more and more people joining the Scheme. Along with this many of the Mizoram Government Schemes are also providing multiple benefits to people of the BPL Category. We are going to look into important questions from such Mizoram Government Schemes which can be asked on competitive exams.
Mizoram Government Schemes
1. How much amount will be given to BPL Pregnant mothers under National Maternity Benefit Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 500 for their 3rd Child or Above
2. Which crop was cultivated at Baktawng Tlangnuam of Serchhip District under National Mission on Medicinal Plants(NMMP) ?
Ans. Aloe Vera
3. Which Program is started to establish state-of-the-art IT entrepreneurs training centre for developing highly skilled manpower in the field of open source technology, networking, Internet/Intranet, Relational Database Management System, and Software Development ?
Ans. IT Entrepreneurs Development Programme(IT EDP)
4. How many students have been trained under IT EDP till now ?
Ans. Around 400 Students have been trained from NEC, Shillong till now(As of Jan, 2021).
5. Where is Braille Computer System Project Implemented ?
Ans. The Project is implemented is Integrated School, Kolasib and Special Blind School, Durtlang.
6. What are the different objectives of Braille Computer System ?
Ans. There are three different objectives of Braille Computer System :-
c) Employment and Rehabilitation
7. Which Department will implement the National e-Governance Plan in Mizoram ?
Ans. Department of Information and Communication, Government of Mizoram
8. What are the different challenges that needs to be addressed to implement the vision and objectives of NeGP ?
Ans. Below are the different challenges that needs to be addressed :-
- Aligning project design to NeGP service orientation
- Bringing standardization and consistency across initiatives and at the same time, have the resources and flexibility to drive this plan.
- Change Management
- Government Process Reengineering
- Optimizing cost and resource utilization
- Leveraging external resources
- Implementing best practices followed elsewhere
- Project and Programme Monitoring. More on Mizoram Government Official Website.
9. Which Scheme has been launched to provide major thrust to address growing problem of traffic Jam in State Capital ?
Ans. Parking House Support Scheme (PAHOSS)
10. How much Financial Assistance will be provided to build parking houses under Parking House Support Scheme (PAHOSS) ?
Ans. Rs 1 Lakh
11. How many people have been benefitted from PMAY(Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) in Mizoram till now(As of Jan, 2021) ?
Ans. 17,670 people
12. As per recent data, how many people from Mizoram are eligible under PM-JAY ?
Ans. 1,94,859 people
13. As per 2018-19 data, how many people are registered under Atal Pension Yojana ?
14. How many LEDs are distributed under UJALA Scheme in Mizoram till date(Feb, 2021) ?
Ans. Approx. 6,15,293
15. How many Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers have been benefitted under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana(As of Sep, 2019) ?
16. How much assistance has been given to all BPL Pregnant mothers under National Maternal Benefit Scheme ?
Ans. Under the ‘Scheme’, Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers (PW&LM) receive a cash benefit of Rs. 5,000 in three installments on fulfilling the respective conditionality, viz. early registration of pregnancy, ante-natal check-up and registration of the birth of the child and completion of first cycle of vaccination for the first living child of the family.
17. How much benefit has been given to all BPL Pregnant women under Janani Suraksha Yojana ?
Ans. Rs. 500 per delivery regardless of the age of pregnant women and number of children.
18. How much Death Benefit Assistance will be given under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana(PMSBY) ?
Ans. Up to Rs 2 Lakh
19. Who can take the benefit of Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram (JSSK) in Mizoram ?
Ans. All Mothers who deliver in public institutions and extends for a period of 6 weeks after childbirth and for newborns up to 30 days after birth are eligible for benefits under JSSK Program.