In this session, I will take you through 15 Best Questions on Nagaland Government Schemes. There are number of Central Government Schemes which has been recently launched and implemented in Nagaland to benefit more and more local Naga and other tribal population. Hence it is very important to know and understand about those Nagaland Government Schemes from exam point of view. I have covered all the recently launched Nagaland Government Schemes in below sections.
Important Nagaland Government Schemes
1. How much monthly pension will be provided under Welfare of the Aged Scheme ?
Ans. The department provides a monthly pension ₹ 200 pm to aged persons of 60 years and ₹ 500 pm to those Senior citizens above 80 years.
2. What is the Purpose of Swavalamban Scheme ?
Ans. The scheme is aimed at encouraging people from unorganised sector to voluntarily save for their retirement by enrolling themselves under the National Pension System (NPS).
3. How much Coverage is been given under Rashtriya Swastha Bima Yojana (RSBY) ?
Ans. Rs 30,000
4. Which State Nodal Agency has been established for effective implementation of all the schemes under NRSE(New and Renewable Sources of Energy) Sector ?
Ans. Nagaland Renewable Energy Development Agency (NREDA)
5. At present(Year 2021), how many persons are covered under Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme(IGNDPS) under NSAP ?
Ans. Around 1276 Persons
6. What are the main objectives of Nagaland Council for Child Welfare ?
Ans. The main objectives of the Council are:-
- To formulate, undertake or assist for the welfare of the children in Nagaland;
- To train child welfare workers
- To prepare and publish literature relating to child welfare
- To disseminate knowledge and information to educate public opinion for child welfare programmes.
- To hold seminar and conference on child welfare programme.
- To apply and obtain Government grants, donations and fees for council funds.
- To depute persons to National Conference on child welfare programmes. More on NCCW Official Website.
7. When did the Nagaland Council for Child Welfare(NCCW) came into existence ?
8. What is the Objective of Eklavya Model Residential School(EMRS) ?
Ans. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality middle and high level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students in remote areas, not only to enable them to avail of reservation in high and professional educational courses and as jobs in government and public and private sectors but also to have access to the best opportunities in education at par with the non ST population.
9. How many Eklvya Model Residential school has been constructed in Nagaland during 9th five year plan ?
10. How much amount has been approved and released for table fish production farm at Ghowoto under Dimapur district and paddy-cum fish culture ?
Ans. Rs 415.64 lakh
11. How much amount has been released in 2019-20 for development of derelict water bodies, entrepreneurship development, development of raceways for cold-water fisheries, paddy cum fish culture and development of Carp hatchery and fish seed rearing unit under Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana scheme ?
Ans. Rs 126.27 lakh
12. What is the objective of Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) ?
Ans. The objective of the programme is to extend support in achieving 4 % annual growth rate in agriculture sector by Government of India during the 11th Five Year Plan.
13. Who has launched the three major social schemes – Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) and Atal Pension Yojana in Nagaland ?
Ans. Nagaland Chief Minister T R Zeliang and Union Minister of State for Human Resource Development, Prof (Dr) Ram Shankar Katheria
14. Who are all eligible under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) pension scheme recently launched in Nagaland ?
Ans. The PM-SYM is voluntary and periodic contribution based pension system meant for unorganised workers with income up to Rs 15,000 per month and eligibility criteria age between 18-40 years.
15. What are benefits given under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) pension scheme ?
Ans. This scheme provides for a fixed pension of Rs 3000 after attaining the age of 50 years on a monthly contribution of a small affordable amount during their working age.