The PTET 2022 (Pre-Teacher Education Test) exam is an examination conducted by the Government of Rajasthan in India for admission to B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) courses. It was introduced in the year 2011 by the Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan. The exam is held annually and is open to candidates who have completed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card
The PTET exam tests the knowledge and aptitude of candidates in various subjects such as English, Hindi, Social Science, Science, and Mathematics. The exam is conducted in offline (pen and paper) mode and consists of multiple choice questions. The PTET exam is an important gateway for aspiring teachers in the state of Rajasthan, as it is a requirement for admission to B.Ed programs in the state.
To be eligible to take the Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) 2022 exam in Rajasthan, India, candidates must meet the following requirements:-
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree from any recognized university.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate for general category candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year bachelor's degree examination and are awaiting the results are also eligible to apply for the PTET exam, provided they submit their degree certificate before the counselling process begins.
- Candidates who have completed a bachelor's degree in any discipline other than B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./Shastri (B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit) are required to pass a bridge course in the relevant subject before being eligible for admission to B.Ed courses.
- Candidates who have passed a bachelor's degree in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./Shastri (B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit) are eligible to apply for the PTET exam without having to pass a bridge course
The PTET exam tests the knowledge and aptitude of candidates in various subjects such as English, Hindi, Social Science, Science, and Mathematics. The exam pattern for the PTET 2022 exam was as follows:-
- Type of Exam: The PTET exam is a multiple choice question (MCQ) based exam.
- Duration of Exam: The PTET exam is a 3-hour long exam.
- Number of Questions: The PTET exam consists of a total of 200 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each question in the PTET exam is worth 3 marks without any negative marking.
Syllabus (as per 2022)
- Creative Thinking Generalisation,
- Decision Making,
- Drawing Interfaces.
Teaching & Aptitude Test
- Social Maturity,
- Interpersonal Relations,
- Professional Commitment.
|- Current Affairs,
- Indian History,
- Art & Culture,
- Environmental Awareness
- Understanding of Rajasthan.
Language (English & Hindi)
- Sentence Structures.
How to Apply
To apply for the PTET 2022 exam, here are the steps candidates had to follow:-
- Visit the official PTET website (https://www.ptetraj2022.com/) and read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully. Make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements for the PTET exam as mentioned above.
- Click on the "Apply Online" button and register yourself on the PTET 2022 website by providing your personal and academic details.
- After registering, you will receive a login ID and password. Use these credentials to login to the PTET 2022 website and fill out the online application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the required format.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway or by depositing it in any branch of the designated bank through challan.
- After submitting the application form and paying the fee, take a printout of the confirmation page for your records.
Please note that the PTET exam is conducted once a year, and the application process for the exam typically begins a few months before the exam date. Keep an eye on the official PTET website for updates on the exam schedule and application process.
PTET Admit Card 2022
The PTET 2022 admit card is an important document that you will need to carry to the examination centre on the day of the test. It contains important details such as your name, roll number, photograph, and the examination centre assigned to you. To download your PTET 2022 admit card, you will need to follow these steps:-
- Visit the official PTET 2022 website: The PTET admit card is usually available for download on the official PTET 2022 website. You will need to visit this website to access your admit card.
- Log in to your account: You will need to log in to your PTET account using your login credentials (username and password) to access your admit card.
- Click on the "Admit Card" link: Once you are logged in, you should be able to see a link for "Admit Card" on the dashboard. Click on this link to access your admit card.
- Download and print your admit card: After clicking on the "Admit Card" link, your admit card should be displayed on the screen. You can download it by clicking on the "Download" button and then print it out on a clean white sheet of paper.
- Check the details on your admit card: After downloading and printing your admit card, you should carefully check all the details on it to make sure they are correct. If you find any errors or discrepancies, you should contact the PTET authorities immediately to get them corrected.
- Carry your admit card to the examination centre: On the day of the PTET 2022 examination, you will need to carry your admit card along with a valid photo ID proof (such as a voter ID, PAN card, or driver's license) to the examination centre. Make sure you reach the examination centre on time, as you will not be allowed to enter after the gates have closed.
PTET 2022 Important Dates
|Application Forms (Online)||01-March-2022 to 15-April-2022|
|Last date to deposit fee||15-April-2022|
|Application Correction||13-May-2022 to 21-May-2022|
|Admit Card release date||22-June-2022|
How to Check PTET 2022 Result
To check your PTET exam result for 2022, follow these steps:-
- Go to the PTET 2022 official website (www.ptetraj2022.com)
- Click on the “Result” link on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the login page once you have clicked on the direct link.
- Enter your PTET 2022 roll number and other required details in a manner.
- After entering the correct required details, you will have access to your PTET 2022 result.
- Download and Save your PTET 2022 result of future reference.
PTET 2022 Cut-off Marks
|Category|| Expected Cut-off
| Expected Cut-off
PTET 2022 Counselling Process
- Candidates who had qualified in the PTET 2022 exam participated in the counselling process by registering online on the PTET 2022 website.
- During the registration process, candidates were required to choose their preferred colleges and courses.
- After the registration process completed, candidates were called for counselling according to their merit and the availability of seats in the chosen colleges and courses.
- At the counselling venue, candidates were required to bring the necessary documents, including their PTET 2022 admit card, result, and original certificates for verification.
- After the document verification process completed, candidates were allotted seats in the colleges and courses of their choice, based on their merit and availability.
- Candidates then required to pay the necessary fees and complete the admission process.
|Events||4 Year Integrated||2 Year|
|PTET Counselling registration||7-22 August,2022||17-27 August,2022|
|Registration fees for Counselling(Rs.5000/-)||7-22 August,2022||17-27 September,2022|
|Choice of College||7-24 August,2022||17-29 September,2022|
|First round of seat allotment||28-August-2022||5-October-2022|
|Fee Submission(Rs.22000/-)||29-August to 5-September,2022||6-15 October,2022|
|College Reporting after first round||30-August to 6-September,2022||7-17 October,2022|
|Online application for upward movement||2-8 September,2022||8-18 October,2022|
|College allotment after upward movement||12-September-2022||3-November-2022|
|Allotted college reporting||13-19 September,2022||5-10 November,2022|
|Choice of filling 2nd round||12-17 October,2022|
|Allotment date of 2nd round||20-October-2022|
|Fees Submission(Rs. 22000/-)||21-29 October,2022|
|Reporting date||21-31 October,2022|
|2nd upward movement||26-28 November,2022|
|College allotment for 2nd upward moment||30-November-2022|
|Submission of fees(Rs. 22000/-)||30-November to 2-December,2022|
|College reporting||30-November to 3-December,2022|
I hope this information is helpful. Best of luck with your PTET examination.