The CET Rajasthan(Common Eligibility Test) is a competitive examination conducted by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) for recruitment to various Group 'C' and Group 'D' positions in the state government of Rajasthan, including positions such as clerks, assistants, assistants, and other administrative and technical posts.
CET Rajasthan Online Form 2022 | Eligibility, Syllabus, Results
The CET Rajasthan is an important examination for candidates seeking employment with the state government of Rajasthan. The examination is held to select candidates for various positions based on their performance in the exam, as well as other factors such as academic merit and relevant work experience.
Who is Eligible
To be eligible to appear for the Common Eligibility Test (CET) for recruitment to various Group 'C' and Group 'D' positions in the state government of Rajasthan, candidates must meet the following general eligibility criteria:-
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination with a minimum percentage of marks as specified by the RSMSSB.
- Candidates must meet any other eligibility criteria specified by the RSMSSB for the specific position they are applying for.
a) Eligibility for Senior Secondary
|Minimum:- 18 Years
Maximum:- Not Specified
|Must pass 10+2 or intermediate examination from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks in any stream|
b) Eligibility for Graduate Candidates
|Platoon Commander||20-40 Years||Graduate Degree or Ex-Serviceman with the rank of Naib Subedar or higher|
|21-40 Years||Graduate Degree|
|Mahila Supervisor||18-40 Years||Graduate Degree|
|Patwari||18-40 Years||Graduate Degree or Government recognized computer course certificate in (COPA/DPCS)|
|Assistant Jailor||18-40 Years||Graduate Degree|
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||21-40 Years||Graduate Degree|
Superintendent Grade 2
|21-40 Years||Graduate Degree|
|Ziladar||21-40 Years||Graduate Degree|
|Supervisor||21-40 Years||Graduate Degree|
|SC/ST/OBC/EBC/EWS (Male Residents of Rajasthan)||5 Years|
|SC/ST/OBC/EBC/EWS (Female Residents of Rajasthan)||10 Years|
|UR Females||5 Years|
CET Rajasthan Selection process
The selection of CET Rajasthan as follows:-
- Written Exam,
- Document Verification,
- Medical Examination.
CET Rajasthan Exam Pattern
The detailed CET Rajasthan examination pattern are as follows:-
- Duration of the test will be 3 hours.
- 150 objective type questions.
- No negative marking.
|SENIOR SECONDARY||GRADUATE LEVEL|
|History of Rajasthan||History of Rajasthan|
|Art, Culture, Heritage and Tradition of Rajasthan||Art, Culture and Heritage of Rajasthan|
|Geography of India and Rajasthan||Indian History with significance of Indian National Movement|
|Indian Polity with significance of Rajasthan||Geography of India and Rajasthan|
|Everyday Science||Science and Technology|
|Economy of Rajasthan||Indian polity with significance of Rajasthan|
|Reasoning and Mental Ability||Indian Economy and Economy of Rajasthan|
|General Hindi||General Hindi|
|General English||General English|
|Current Affairs||Current Affairs|
|Reasoning and Mental Ability|
Important Dates CET Rajasthan 2022
|Ending Online Applications||11-November-2022||31-October-2022|
|CET Admit Card 2022||January 2022||December 2022|
|Exam Date||04,05,11 February, 2022||6-9 January, 2022|
How to Apply
To apply for the CET Rajasthan, you have to follow the steps below:-
- Visit the official website of the RSMSSB at http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- After visiting the website go to the notification section from the homepage.
- Click on the link and read the instructions carefully before starting the application process.
- Fill the required details in the application form, such as your personal and educational.
- Upload the necessary documents, such as your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to print a copy of your application form.
CET Application Fee
|UR, EBC, OBC (Creamy Lawyer)||Rs.450|
|SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan||Rs.250|
|Candidates with annual salary of 2.5 lakh or less||Rs.250|
How to Download Admit Card
To download the Admit Card of CET Rajasthan you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the RSMSSB: http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Click on the Admit Card link, given on the homepage.
- You will be taken to the page where you will need to enter your login credentials, such as your application number and password.
- After logging in, you will have access to your Admit Card. You can download it and print it out.
It is important to note that you will need to bring your admit card with you on the day of the exam, as it will be required for admission to the exam hall. If you are unable to download your admit card, you should contact the RSMSSB for assistance.
How to check Result
To check the result of CET Rajasthan you can follow these steps,
- Visit the RSMSSB website (https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/).
- On the homepage, you will find a link to the CET results under the “Important links” section.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new page where you can enter your roll number or application number to view your result.
- You can also check your result by visiting the official result website of the RSMSSB (https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/Static/Results).
- On this page, you will find a list of all the CET results that have been released. You can search for your result by entering your roll number or name.
Note: The result may also be published in local newspapers or on the notice board of the RSMSSB office. You can also check with the RSMSSB directly for updates on the release of the CET result.
“Best wishes for your upcoming CET Rajasthan”