In this article, we will look into Top 41 questions from Popular companies in the World. There are about 45508 major companies listed in Stock Exchange around the World. We are going to look at the some of the Important facts about those Fortune 500 Popular Companies. The Rankings of All the Fortune 500 popular companies are done on the basis on their revenue before 31st March of every Year. Check the List of Fortune 500 here.
Questions from Popular Companies of the World
1. Who is the founder of Colgate ?
Ans. William Colgate
2. Who is the Founder of Unilever ?
Ans. William Hesketh Lever, James Darcy Lever, Antonius Johannes Jurgens, Samuel Van Den Bergh and Georg Schicht.
3. Which Company started as Oil Mill in 1945 and later it became one of the largest IT Company ?
Ans. Wipro Ltd.
4. Where is the Recipe of Coca Cola Kept ?
Ans. It is kept at the World of Coca Cola Museum in Atlanta.
5. Which Country is the top consumer of Coke Products ?
Ans. Mexico(As of 2019)
6. Who founded Walmart in 1962 ?
Ans. Sam Walton
7. Which Company became the largest private employer in the World in 1999 ?
8. Which Company made the first digital Color Camera ?
9. Who was the third Co-founder of Apple left the Company 12 days after joining ?
Ans. Ronald Wayne
10. Which is the First book Amazon ever sold ?
Ans. The first book Amazon ever sold was called Fluid Concepts and Creative Analogies by Doug Hofstadte.
11. How much World’s Internet Bandwidth Netflix currently consumes ?
12. What was the Original name of Toyota Company ?
13. Who is the founder of Adobe ?
Ans. Charles Geschke and John Warnock
14. Which company developed the first HIV blood-screening test in 1985 ?
Ans. Abbott Laboratories
15. Which Company Name was Relational Software Inc. in 1979 ?
Ans. Oracle Corporation
16. Which Company Name was Software Development Laboratories in 1977 ?
Ans. Oracle Corporation
17. Who founded Kaspersky Lab in 1997 ?
Ans. Eugene Kaspersky, Natalya Kaspersky, and Alexey De-Monderik
18. Which Company’s Chip power over 80% of all Android Wear Devices worldwide ?
Ans. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Chip
19. What was the Original name of Pepsi’s ?
Ans. Brad’s Drink
20. Who is the Creator of Pepsi ?
Ans. Caleb Bradham
21. Which Company invented the ‘Time Clock’ in 1888 ?
22. Which country has the largest number of IBM Employees ?
23. Which Company had the nick name ‘Ma Bell’ ?
24. What was the first Product made by Hewlett-Packard(HP) Company ?
Ans. Audio Oscillator
25. Which Company is the largest Mobile Telephone as well as Fixed Line Telephone Provider in United States ?
26. Who founded Phillips in 1891 ?
Ans. Gerard Philips and his father Frederik
27. Who is the First Female CEO of General Motors ?
Ans. Mary Barra
28. Which was the first Car Manufacturer to install turn signals inside their Cars ?
Ans. General Motors
29. Who is the founder of Dell Inc. ?
Ans. Michael Dell
30. What was the Original name of Dell Inc. ?
Ans. PC’s Unlimited
31. Which Company was very first to mass-produce sterile surgical instruments ?
Ans. Johnson and Johnson
32. Which is the World’s largest Aerospace Company by Revenue ?
33. Which Company Building is the World’s Largest Building by Volume ?
Ans. Boeing Everett Factory
34. Which Company Acquired Honeywell in 1999 ?
35. Which Company revolutionized the Visual Representation Industries by creating the first Video Card GPU ?
36. When was Nvidia Founded ?
Ans. In 1993
37. What was the first Item Sold on eBay ?
Ans. Broken Laser Pointer
38. What is the most expensive Item Sold on eBay ?
39. Who founded NetApp in 1992 ?
Ans. David Hitz, James Lau and Michael Malcolm
40. Which Company Acquired Broadcom Corporation in 2016 ?
Ans. Avago Technologies
41. which company was founded by Professor Student pair from UCLA in 1991 ?
Ans. Broadcom Corporation