In this Session, I will take you through 20 Popular Questions on Rajasthan Government Schemes. Rajasthan is the largest State in India area wise. It is located on the northwestern side of India and is surrounded by Punjab to the north, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh to the northeast, Madhya Pradesh to the southeast, and Gujarat to the southwest. We will look into all the Important Questions from Rajasthan Government Schemes that can be asked in your Exams.
Rajasthan Government Schemes
1. What is Kisan Kaleva Yojana ?
Ans. Kisan Kaleva Yojana has been introduced for farmers to provide them quality food on subsidised rates in Super A and B class krishi Upaj Mandi Samities of the state(except in Fruit and Vegetables mandi yards).
2. When was Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana Launched ?
Ans. Feb 2019
3. At what price meals will be provided to pool under Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana ?
Ans. Meals(Lunch/Dinner) at Rs 8
4. How much allowance will be given to unemployed graduates under Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 3500 for girls and Rs 3000 for boys per month
Also Read: Rajasthan Government Schemes
5. How many medicines are covered under Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana ?
Ans. 712 Medicines
6. When did Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana Launched ?
Ans. 2nd Oct, 2011
7. How much Coaching fee will be paid per student by the Rajasthan Government under Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 60,000 per student
8. Which Portal has been launched by the Rajasthan Government to provide information about the 56 Schemes ?
Ans. Jan Soochna Portal 2020
9. What should be the household income of the Applicant to take the benefits of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojana ?
Ans. Not more than Rs 2.5 Lakh per annum
10. What is the main aim of Navjaat Suraksha Yojana 2020 ?
Ans. The main aim of Navjaat Suraksha Yojana is to bring down the Infant Mortality Rate and to take care of Neonates.
11. What is the basic aim of Bamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana(BSBY) ?
Ans. The basic aim of BSBY Scheme is to increase the overall health indicators of the state and reduce the pocket expenses of State residents against various diseases.
12. How many Scooters would be given to meritorious tribal schools under Rajasthan Government Medhavi Chatra Muft Scooty Vitaran Yojana 2020 ?
Ans. 6000 Scooters
13. How many more Scooty will be given under Devanarayana School Scooty Scheme from current academic year(2020-21) ?
Ans. The number of scooties has been raised from 1000 to 1500 from current academic year.
14. How much amount is allocated by the Rajasthan Government for Priyadarshini Indira Gandhi Mahila Shakti Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 1000 Crore
15. What is the main objective of Nirogi Rajasthan Scheme ?
Ans. The main objective of Nirogi Rajasthan Scheme is to ensure proper care for women, children and elderly people.
16. Which of the Schemes were merged to form Ayushman Bharat – Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana (AB-MGRSBY) ?
Ans. Ayushman Bharat & Bhamashah Healthcare
17. How much Pension will be provided to Senior Citizens under Rajasthan Old Age (Vridhavastha) Pension Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 1000 monthly
18. How many Jobs Rajasthan Government will provide under Mukhyamantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana 2019 ?
Ans. 1 Lakh Jobs to Unemployed Candidates in next 5 Years
19. How much amount will be given to Elderly Farmers under Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Vridhjan Krishak Samman Pension Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 750 per month
20. How much Financial Assistance will be given to BPL Girls under Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana ?
Ans. Girls studying in class 1 to 8 will get Rs 2100 and Girls in class 9 to 12 will get Rs 2500.
I hope you liked this article on Rajasthan Government Schemes. Please let me know your feedback on Comment Box.