In this session, we will go through 31 Useful Questions on UP Government Schemes for All Competitive Exams. Uttar Pradesh was created on 1 April 1937 as the United Provinces of Agra and Oudh during British rule, and was renamed Uttar Pradesh in 1950, giving the acronym UP. It is the most populous state in the India. Area wise it is the fourth largest state of India after Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. You can check more on Wikipedia.
You will often see lot of questions in your exams from UP Government Schemes so it is very important to look into all the recent schemes announced by the UP Government. We will cover all the major UP Government Schemes questions that can be asked in your exams.
UP Government Schemes
1. What is Project DARPAN ?
Ans. It is known as Dashboard for Analytical Review of Projects across Nation. It basically provides a dashboard for checking the status of different departmental activities with an architecture to monitor the schemes at district level. This is hosted on a common framework for entire country.
2. How much Loan waiver UP government is providing under Farmers Loan waiver scheme ?
Ans. Loan up to Rs 1 Lakh
3. What is PARIKSHA Project ?
Ans. It is known as Paperless Recruitment for Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Skilled and Highly Able candidates.
4. Where was the first UP Hunar Haat Inaugurated ?
Ans. UP Hunar Haat was first inaugurated on 11 January 2020 in Lucknow.
Also Read: UP Government Schemes
5. For How many days Hunar Haat was Organized ?
Ans. Hunar Haat was a 10 day event.
6. How much compensation would be given in case of death of family member of farmer under UP Mukhyamantri Kisan & Sarvhit Bima Yojana ?
Ans. 5 Lakh
7. How farmer’s families in Uttar Pradesh under UP Mukhyamantri Kisan & Sarvhit Bima Yojana ?
Ans. 2.5 Crore
8. How much benefit will be provided to insured people and their family members in case of any accident under Mukhyamantri Durghatna Bima Yojana ?
Ans. 5 Lakh
Also Read: Manipur Government Schemes
9. How much Insurance coverage will be provided for UP Triple Talaq victims and their children ?
Ans. 5 Lakh
10. How much rehabilitation package will be given for Triple Talaq Victims women ?
Ans. Rs 6000 per annum
11. How much incentives will be provided to handicapped people(both boy and girl) under UP Divyangjan Shadi Vivaah Protsahan Puraskar Yojana ?
Ans. Upto Rs 35,000
12. How much financial assistance will be given if the boy is viklang under UP Divyang (Viklang) Shadi Protsahan Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 15,000
13. How much financial assistance will be given if the girl is handicapped under UP Divyang (Handicap) Shadi Protsahan Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 20,000
14. How many jobs will be given under UP ODOP(One District One Product) Scheme ?
Ans. This scheme will provide jobs and self opportunities to 2.5 million youths over next 5 years with ODOP.
15. How many Farmers are expected to benefit from UP Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana or the loan waiver scheme ?
Ans. 86 Lakhs
16. Under UP Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana, how many hectares of Land is the eligible ?
Ans. 2 hectares
17. Under UP Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana, how much is the maximum eligible Loan amount ?
Ans. Upto Rs 1 Lakh
18. How much pension raise will be given to Sadhu under UP Sadhu Pension Scheme 2019 ?
Ans. Under this pension scheme for saints in UP, the stipend would be raised from Rs. 400 to Rs. 500 per month.
19. Who will be eligible for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana benefits ?
Ans. Only those living under BPL or whose annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakh
20. How much assistance would be given to the Parent of girl child under Bhagya Laxmi Yojana ?
Ans. When the girl reaches class 6th, parents would be provided Rs. 3000, followed by Rs. 5000 in 8th class, Rs. 7000 in class 10th and Rs. 8000 in class 12th. Total benefits of Rs. 2 Lakh would be provided to the parents of girl child by the time girl achieves 21 years of age.
Also Read: Best International Relations 2019 Q&A
21. How much bond will be issued to the mother of newly born girl child under Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Scheme ?
Ans. Under the scheme, a bond of Rs. 50000 will be issued to mother of a newly born girl child and Rs. 5,100 would also be given.
22. How much Cash Reward would be given under Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 10000 would be given after passing 10th Exam.
23. What is the main objective of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana ?
Ans. The main objective of the scheme is to encourage girls in Uttar Ptradesh to at least complete their 10th and pursue further education using the cash reward for expenses such as tuition fee, book purchase and other study related expenses
24. Which are the things State Government is providing to newly weds in rural areas under Mission Parivar Vikas Scheme ?
Ans. Under the mission parivar vikas scheme, the state government would provide family planning kit worth Rs. 220 to newly weds in rural areas. The family planning kit would include the following items.
- 3 Condoms
- Marriage registration form
- Five contraceptive pills
- Two pregnancy test kits
25. How much amount will be given to the women for every shot of contraceptive injection ?
Ans. Rs 100
26. Who is entitled for the benefits of UP free school bag and uniform scheme ?
Ans. Only those families whose income is less than or equal to Rs. 56,460 per annum should be entitled for the scheme benefits under which government provides free school bags, uniform, and textbooks.
27. What is the Objective of Sarathi Yojana under UP Government Schemes ?
Ans. The objective of this scheme is to provide information about electricity on mobile to the consumers.
28. What is the Objective of Nidhi EIR Yojana under UP Government Schemes ?
Ans. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial support for engineering colleges and students to bring more innovative ideas to develop more business and employment opportunities across the state.
Also Read: 50 Best Questions on Rivers of India
29. How much amount will be issued to the Engineering Students under Nidhi EIR Yojana ?
Ans. Under the scheme, the state government will offer of Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000 per month for one year to engineering students based on excellency of their ideas.
30. What are the Objectives of Bhumi Sena Yojana ?
Ans. Below are the main objectives of Bhumi Sena Yojana:-
- Banjar Land Development,
- Rehabilitation of Ponds
- Treatment of water logged area through proper drainage development
31. Which are the different Special Schools Schemes are running under UP Government Special School Scheme for Handicapped/Disabled childrens ?
Ans. Below are the different special schools scheme:-
- Sanket Scheme: Under this scheme, government schools are running for deaf and dump childrens.
- Sparsh Scheme: Under this scheme, government schools are running for visually impaired girls/boys.
- Mamta Scheme: Under this scheme, government schools are running for Mentally Challenged boys/girls.
- Prayas Scheme: Under this scheme, government schools are running for Physically disabled children.