In this session, I will take you through International Relations 2019 Q&A.These Questions given in Best International Relations 2019 Q&A are the most important questions for all competitive exams. I have tried to cover all important questions of International Relations 2019 . Now Let’s go through below Best International Relations 2019 Q&A.
International Relations 2019
1. What is UNSC Resolution 2427 ?
Ans. It aims to protect the children from Armed Conflicts.
2. How many countries announced contributions to 2018 budget of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency(UNRWA) ?
Ans. 20 Countries
3. Where did the 51st Annual Meeting of Asian Development Bank(ADB) recently held ?
Ans. Manila, Philippines
4. Who has launched World’s first Sovereign Blue Bond ?
Ans. Republic of Seychelles
5. Which Strait connects between Black Sea and Sea of Azov ?
Ans. Kerch Strait
6. Who has recently recognized West Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel ?
7. Where did KAZIND 2018 recently held ?
Ans. Otar Region, Kazakhstan
8. Who founded “The Smart Food Initiative” ?
Ans. International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid-Tropics(ICRISAT)
Also Read: Themes in Indian History Popular Q&A
9. Which are the countries with which ASEAN has existing Free Trade Agreement(FTAs) ?
Ans. There are Six countries with which ASEAN has existing FTAs:-
10. Where did RCEP Negotiations formally launched ?
Ans. ASEAN Summit in Cambodia
11. Where did 2018 APEC Summit held ?
Ans. Papua New Guinea
12. How many members are there in Indian Ocean Naval Symposium(IONS) ?
Ans. 24 members and eight observer navies
13. Where did 3rd Asia-Europe Meeting(ASEM) Conference held ?
Ans. Seoul, South Korea
14. When did ASEM officially established ?
Ans. 1st March,1996
15. How many countries recently adopted Delhi Declaration on Renewable Energy in the Indian Ocean Region ?
16. Which is the second largest Inter-Governmental Organization after the United Nations ?
Ans. Organization of Islamic Cooperation Countries(OIC)
17. Which Organization is responsible for administering the World Trade Organization’s Agreements on Customs Valuation ?
Ans. World Custom Organization(WCO)
18. In how many products India has agreed to provide tariff concessions to Asia Pacific Trade Agreement(APTA) members ?
19. Who has become the Vice-Chair(Regional Head) of the Asia Pacific Region of World Customs Organization(WCO) for a period of two years from July, 2018 ?
20. Who is the implementing body of the Chemical Weapons Convention(CWC) ?
Ans. Organization for the prohibition of Chemical Wepons(OPCW)
21. When did Chemical Weapons Convention came into force ?
22. Which are those two sanctuaries that has been banned by International Whaling Commission(IWC) for any types of Commercial Whaling ?
Ans. Those two Sanctuaries are :-
a)The Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary
b)Indian Ocean Whale Sanctuary
23. Where did the 4th Partner’s Forum recently held ?
Ans. New Delhi
24. Where is the headquarter of International Whaling Commission ?
Ans. Cambridge, England
25. What is the primary goal of India to join Advanced Motor Fuels Technology Collaboration Programme(AMF TCP) ?
Ans. To bring down emissions and achieve higher fuel efficiency in transport sector.
26. Which UN body can only issue binding resolutions to its member states ?
27. What are the three main principles of UN Peacekeeping ?
Ans. Three basic principles are:-
a)Consent of the Parties
b)Impartiality and non-use of Force except in Self-defence
c)Defence of the mandate
28. How many UN Peace Operations are currently deployed ?
Ans. 14 Operations in 4 Continents
29. When did UN Peacekeeping force won the Nobel Prize ?
30. Where is the World’s First Human Rights TV Channel is Launched ?
31. Who launched world’s first Human Rights TV Channel ?
Ans. International Observatory of Human Rights(IOHR)
32. Where is India’s second defence Industrial Corridor recently Inaugurated ?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
33. What is Operation Kabbadi ?
Ans. It was to be India largest planned Operation by Indian Army to end Cross-Filtration by capturing atleast 25 selected Pakistanis posts along the Line of Control(LOC) in September 2001.
34. Who are Chins ?
Ans. They are one of the major ethnic groups in Myanmar and are mostly christians.
35. What is the current number of Chin Refugees in India ?
Ans. Around 1.2 Lakh
36. Where did the 17th Edition of Hand-in-Hand Military Exercise recently held ?
Ans. Chengdu, China
37. Between which countries hand-in-hand military exercise recently held ?
Ans. India and China
38. Where is the 27th Fusion Energy Conference(FEC 2018) recently held ?
Ans. Gandhinagar, Gujarat
39. What is International Conference on Status and Protection of Coral Reefs(STAPCOR) ?
Ans. It is a foundation which is having an International Conference every 10 Yrs to review the status and progress of coral reefs all over the world.
40. What was the theme of 10th edition of Delhi Dialogue ?
Ans. Strengthening India-ASEAN Maritime Cooperation.
I hope you liked this Best International Relations 2019 Q&A. Please let me know your feedback on Comment Box.
Reference: Study IQ
For Linux/Cloud/MySQL Tutorials, check below posts:-