In this session, we will go through Top 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Part – 2. If you are following my earlier articles, this is Part – 2 of General Knowledge session. You can find First Part on Static GK | General Knowledge | Best 100 General Awareness Questions and Answers – Part 1
Top 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Part – 2
1. What is the difference between Track 1, Track 2 and Track 3 diplomacy ?
Ans. Below are the differences:-
Track 1: It is done at the government to government Level
Track 2: It is done at the non-government Level. For eg: By NGO Organizations
Track 3: It is done at People to People Level
2. What is Panchjanya ?
Ans. Panchjanya is an Indian weekly magazine published by Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh in Hindi.
3. Who launched Panchjanya ?
Ans. It was launched by RSS pracharak Deendayal Upadhyaya in 1948 in Lucknow.
4. Who is known as the Father of Tax Reforms ?
Ans. Raja Chelliah
5. Who designed Rashtrapati Bhavan of India ?
Ans. It was designed by Edwin Lutyens
6. Who designed Parliament House of India ?
Ans. It was designed by both Edward Lutyens and Herbert Baker
7. Who designed North Block and South Block of India ?
Ans. Herbert Baker
8. From where the design of Parliament House was taken ?
Ans. It was taken from Madhya Pradesh Chausath Yogini Mandir.
9. Who gave the concept of Zero ?
10. Which disease was caused by Cadmimum ?
Ans. Itai Itai
11. What is the Noise Level during Plane take-off ?
Ans. 100 db
12. What are the colors of dustbin assigned for different type of waste ?
Ans. Below are the colors:-
- Green Box – Glass waste
- Blue Box – Paper waste
- Yellow Box – Plastic
- Brown Box – Biodegradable waste
- Red Box – Syringe without needle waste, Intravenous Tubes
- Black Box – Non Recycled Waste
13. Which is the primary natural source of Flouride in the Environment ?
Ans. Fluorite, Fluorapatite and Cryolite
14. Who is the father of All India Services ?
Ans. Vallabh bhai Patel
15. What was the Original Name of Swami Vivekananda ?
Ans. Narendra Nath Datta
16. What was the Original Name of Swami Ramakrishnan ?
Ans. Gadodhar Chattopadhyay
17. Where does Tincture Iodine used medicinally ?
Ans. In Antiseptic
18. Which commission provided the word “Sustainable Development” ?
Ans. Bruntland Commission
19. At what temperature density of water is maximum ?
Ans. At 4 degree celsius
20. Which state is the largest consumer of Cement ?
21. Which acid remains present in the wine ?
Ans. Tartaric Acid
22. Which substance is used for distillation in Brandy ?
23. Which substance is used for distillation in Rum ?
24. Which substance is used for distillation in Vodka ?
Also Read: Themes in Indian History Q&A
25. Which substance is used for distillation in Whisky ?
26. Which metal is found to be abundant in e-waste generated by Mobile Phones ?
27. Which color lights are absorbed by the Plants ?
Ans. Blue, Red and Violet
28. Which is the largest trade union of India ?
Ans. Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh
29. As of 2012, how many registered Trade Union are there ?
30. Who had written “kadam kadam badaye ja” song ?
Ans. Vansidhar Shukhla
31. Who composed the music for “Kadam Kadam badaye ja” song ?
Ans. Ram singh thakuri
32. Which disease is known as Break Bone fever ?
Ans. Dengue Fever
33. Which are the Systematically Important Bank in India ?
Ans. SBI, HDFC and ICICI
34. Which Bank can be called as Systemically Important Bank ?
Ans. Bank whose asset size is more than 2% of GDP of India.
35. How many Labour Laws currently exists in India ?
Also Read: General Knowledge Questions and Answers
36. Government of India is planning to reduce 44 Labour Laws to how many codes ?
Ans. 4 Codes
37. What is the latitude location of India ?
Ans. 8°4’N to 37°6’N
38. What is the longitude location of India ?
Ans. 68°7’E to 97°25’E
39. Which is the Northern most point of India ?
Ans. Indira Col
40. Which is the Southern most point of India ?
Ans. Indira Point
Also Read: General Knowledge, GK Questions and Answers
41. Which is the Eastern most point of India ?
Ans. Arunchal Pradesh
42. Which is the Western most point of India ?
43. Which is the Southern most point of India Mainland ?
Ans. Cape Camorin
44. What is the time difference between Gujarat and Arunachal Pradesh ?
Ans. 2 hours
45. What is the location of Indian Standard Meridian ?
Ans. 82.5° E
46. Which are the states located on Indian Standard Meridian Line ?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Orissa and Andhra Pradesh.
47. Where does Indian Standard Meridian Line comes out in Uttar Pradesh ?
48. With how many states India creates boundary with China ?
49. What is Ikebana ?
Ans. It is a Japanese form of Flower Arrangement.
50. In how many fields Nobel Prize is usually given ?
For PHP/Node.js/Ruby/Cloud/MySQL Tutorials, check below posts:-