In this session, I will take you through 20 Best Questions on Manipur Government Schemes. Manipur is a state in the Northeastern part of Indian bounded by the Indian states of Nagaland to the north, Mizoram and Myanmar (Chin State) to the south, Assam to the west, Myanmar (Sagaing Region) lies to its east. It was formed on 21st January, 1972. The state covers an area of 22,327 square kilometres (8,621 sq mi) and has a population of almost 3 million, including the Meitei, who are the majority group in the state, the Pangals or the Pangans (Manipuri Muslims), Naga tribes, Kuki/Zo tribes and other communities, who speak a variety of Sino-Tibetan languages. Check more about Manipur on wikipedia Link.
Manipur Government Schemes
1. How much subsidy Manipur government is providing under Startup Manipur Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 25,000
2. How many households are Manipur Government expecting to be covered under SAUBHAGYA Yojana ?
Ans. 1.75 households
3. What is the main objective of Manipur School Fagat-Hansi Scheme ?
Ans. The main objective is to give renewed thrust towards improvement of govt. schools in terms of physical and manpower infrastructure.
4. Under which mission School Fagat Hansi Scheme is launched ?
Ans. “Go to Village” Mission
5. For whom “Chief Ministergi Shotharabasingi Tengbang (CMST)” Scheme is Launched ?
Ans. This Scheme is for Persons with Disability (PWD)
6. What is the Primary purpose of Chief Ministergi Shotharabasingi Tengbang (CMST) Scheme ?
Ans. The primary purpose of this scheme is to raise the living standards of the differently abled persons and to ensure their inclusive development.
Also Read: Sarkari Yojana – Manipur Government Schemes
7. What are different Women Social Welfare Schemes run by Manipur Governments ?
Ans. Below are the major Manipur government Schemes running under Women Social welfare scheme :-
- SWAYAMSIDHA Project
- Support to Training and Employment Programme(STEP)
- Setting up of Employment-cum-Income Generating units(NORAD)
- Short stay homes for Women and girls(SSH)
8. How much health coverage will be provided under Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang (CMHT) Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 2 Lakhs
9. How many diseases are covered under Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang (CMHT) Scheme ?
Ans. 7 Critical Diseases
10. How to avail the benefits of Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang (CMHT) Scheme ?
Ans. To avail the benefits of this scheme, people can make their registration with the help of Asha Workers at several booths in PHCs, CHCs and other district hospitals.
11. Which of the Crops are covered under National Food Security Mission implementation in Manipur ?
Ans. There are 3 crops covered under NFSM implementation in Manipur:-
- Coarse Cereal (Maize) and
12. Which Crop Production has been drastically increased in the state with the initiation of Farm pond under National Food Security Mission scheme ?
13. Which Scheme is implemented under Manipur Government Schemes to promote In-country Adoption for the welfare of the unfortunate children ?
Ans. Shishu Greeha
14. How much financial assistance government is providing to the old aged & infirmed persons / destitute under Manipur Old Age Pension Rules ?
Ans. A sum of Rs. 100/- p.m has been given to these old and aged persons as pension. It is preferably given to low income group and handicaps (both male and female).
15. Upto how much capacity State Nodal Agency can take up Small Hydro Power (SHP) projects in the state ?
Ans. 25 MW
16. Which is the State Nodel Agency of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Govt. of India ?
Ans. Manipur Renewable Energy Development Agency (MANIREDA) is the State Nodal Agency of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Govt. of India.
17. Under welfare of Disabled Persons Scheme, how many special schools are running at the government level ?
Ans. Under this scheme, 2(two) Specials Schools one for Visual Impaired and one for Hearing Impaired with hostel facilities are running at the Government level.
18. What are the different components of National Social Assistance Program ?
Ans. Below are the components of the Scheme:-
- National Old Pension Scheme
- National Family Benefit Scheme
- National Maternity Benefit Scheme
19. How much assistance will be provided under National Family Benefit Scheme ?
Ans. The scheme provides assistance of an amount of Rs. 10,000/- as family benefits to surviving member of the household when the primary breadwinner ( male or female) is dead.
20. How much assistance will be provided to pregnant women who are below poverty line under National Maternity Benefit Scheme ?
Ans. The scheme provides a lump sum cash assistance of an amout Rs. 500/- to pregnant women who are below poverty line.