In this session, I will take you through 26 Best Questions on Assam Government Schemes 2020. Assam is a state in Northeastern India which is known for its Tea and Silk. Assam covers an area of about 78,438 sq. km. It is surrounded by Bhutan and Arunachal Pradesh in the North, Nagaland and Manipur in the East, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram and Bangladesh in the South and West Bengal in the West through Siliguri Corridor. Assam has also very rich Wildlife Tourism sector. It has number of Wildlife Sanctuaries and National Parks. You can check more about Assam on wikipedia. We will focus here more on the various Assam Government Schemes 2020 questions which are frequently asked in the Competitive examinations.
Assam Government Schemes 2020
1. Under which scheme Assam Government providing agricultural tools to its farmers ?
Ans. Mukhyamantri Krishi sa Sajuli Scheme
2. How much gold will be provided to the bride registered under Special Marriage Act 1954 through Arundhati Scheme ?
Ans. 10g Gold
3. Which Loan Subsidy Scheme has been launched by the Assam Government for Student Higher Education ?
Ans. Abhinandan Scheme
4. How much Subsidy Assam Government is providing on Home Loan under Apunar Apon Ghar Home Loan Scheme ?
Ans. 2.5 Lakhs
Also Read: Assam Government Schemes 2020
5. Which Scheme has been launched for overall development of Police Station ?
Ans. Assam Moitri Scheme
6. How much Pension will be provided under Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 25000
7. How much Incentive will be given to Business Establishment for providing Jobs to Youth under I-SELY Scheme ?
Ans. Rs10,000 per worker
8. How much Salary will be deducted if a person does not take care of his Old Aged Parent under PRANAM Act ?
Ans. 10% of Salary
9. How much Loan Assam Government is providing to Entrepreneurs ?
Ans. Upto Rs 10 Crore
10. How much amount will be provided to Artists and Technicians under Silpi Sambardhana and Bhramyamam Theatre Silpi Aru Kala-Kushali Achoni Schemes ?
Ans. Under these schemes, the state govt. will provide Rs. 50,000 each as one time grant to 2,000 artists and technicians in Assam.
11. How many Artists and Technicians are going to be benefited from Silpi Sambardhana and Bhramyamam Theatre Silpi Aru Kala-Kushali Achoni Schemes ?
Ans. Around 2000 Artists and Technicians
12. When was Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme (ARBAS) was first introduced by Assam Government ?
Ans. In 2005
13. Who will be eligible to get the Personal Computer (PC) under ARBAS Scheme ?
Ans. Students securing First Division Star Mark in HSLC (10th / Metric), High Madrassa and FM Examinations conducted by SEBA and State Madrassa Education Board, Assam can avail ARBAS scheme benefits.
14. How much settlement amount will be given under Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme ?
Ans. Under this scheme, the state govt. will provide one time settlement amount of Rs. 25,000 as Immediate Family Assistance.
15. How many widows are going to get benefited from Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme ?
Ans. Around 2.4 Lakh Widows
16. What are the benefits Assam Government is providing under Gyan Deepika Yojana ?
Ans. Under Gyan Deepika Yojana, the state govt. will provide admission fee waiver upto degree level, free uniforms, battery operated E-Bikes to girls and subsidy on education loans.
17. How much amount Tea Garden Laborers will get under Chah Bagichar Dhan Puraskar Mela Scheme ?
Ans. Initially Tea Garden Labourers will get Rs 2500 and another Rs 2500 in next phase.
18. How many Tea workers will be benefitted under Chah Bagichar Dhan Puraskar Mela Scheme ?
Ans. Around 6,58,250 Tea Garden Workers
19. Under which Yojana Assam Government Launched Tractor Distribution Scheme for Farmers ?
Ans. Assam Government has launched the Tractor Distribution Scheme under the Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY) for farmers.
20. How many tractors will be distributed under Tractor Distribution Scheme ?
Ans. Approx. 10,109 tractors will be distributed in the first phase.
21. How much financial assistance will be given to differently abled persons under Deen Dayal Divyangjan Sahajya Scheme ?
Ans. Assam Govt will give a one time financial assistance of Rs 5000 to the differently abled people for their treatment.
22. How much Insurance cover will be given to every member of the family under Atal Amrit Abhiyan ?
Ans. Rs 2 Lakh per year
23. How many diseases are covered under Atal Amrit Abhiyaan ?
Ans. 437 diseases
24. How much amount is allocated for Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 377 Crore
25. How much amount is allocated for the Arundhati Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 300 Crore
26. How much amount is allocated for Deen Dayal Divyang Sahaja Asoni Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 200 Crore
I hope you have liked this session on Assam Government Schemes 2020 Questions for All Assam Competitive Exams. Please provide your feedback on Comment Box.
For Linux/Java/Ruby Tutorials, check below posts:-