In this Session, I will take you through 24 Best Questions on Odisha Government Schemes for All Competitive Exams. Odisha is located at the Eastern Part of India and is surrounded by the states of West Bengal and Jharkhand to the north, Chhattisgarh to the west and Andhra Pradesh to the south. Odisha is currently running lots of Government and Welfare Schemes from which you can expect lots of questions in your Competitive Examinations. We will go through all the Important Questions that can be asked in your Examinations.
Odisha Government Schemes
Also Read: Odisha Government Schemes
1. Which Scheme is Launched by Odisha Government to check the Jumbo death in the State ?
Ans. Gaja Bandhu Scheme
2. Which Scheme is Launched by Odisha Government to ensure qualities of Basic Facilities in Tribal Hostels ?
Ans. Mission Suvidya
3. How much Cash Prize will be given to the best performing college under Mo College Campaign ?
Ans. Rs 1 Lakh
4. How much money Odisha Government will provide for Mo School Campaign ?
Ans. Rs 100 Crore
5. How much cash reward a Candidate will get for performing well in Matriculation under Medhabruti Puraskar Yojana ?
Ans. Cash Prize of Rs 5,000
6. How much is the Old Age revised pension amount under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana(MBPY) ?
Ans. The new old age pension in Odisha has been revised to Rs. 500 from Rs. 300 for people b/w 60 to 79 years of age. Similar to this, people who are above 79 years of age would now get revised pension amount of Rs. 700 from previous Rs. 500.
7. How much assistance will be provided to the Farmers under KALIA(Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation) Scheme ?
Ans. The state govt. will provide an assistance of Rs. 10,000 per family at the rate of Rs. 5,000 each for kharif and rabi seasons.
8. How much amount is allocated under KALIA Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 10,000 Crore
9. Which is Flagship scheme of PEETHA(Peoples Empowerment – Enabling Transparency and Accountability ) Scheme ?
Ans. Ama Gaon Ama Bikas programme
10. How much amount will be given every month to the Best Panchayat of the Block under PEETHA Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 5 Lakh
11. What is the primary Objective of BASUDHA Scheme ?
Ans. The primary objective of the Basudha scheme is to provide adequate safe water to rural people for drinking and domestic purposes on a sustainable basis.
12. Who is the nodal department to implement the Aahaar program in Odisha State ?
Ans. Housing and Urban Development Department
13. What is the Objective of Aahaar Program ?
Ans. The objective of the program is to provide cooked hot meals – steamed rice and dalma- to the poor and needy people at the cost of Rs. 5/- at places of public congregations in the urban areas.
14. When did AWAAS Scheme launched in Odisha ?
Ans. 11th October, 2015
15. How many cultivators would be benefited from the Balaram Yojana in the upcoming 2 years ?
Ans. Around 7 Lakh Landless Cultivators
16. How much Agricultural Credit will be given to Landless Farmers under Balaram Scheme ?
Ans. Rs. 1,040 crore
17. Upto how much Loan subsidy will be given to Farmers under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana ?
Ans. Upto Rs 50 Lakh
18. What is the Objective of Nirman Kusuma scheme launched for the children of construction labourers in Odisha ?
Ans. Under this scheme, the state govt. will provide financial assistance to worker’s children to enable them to pursue technical education.
19. What is the main aim of Mission Suvidya ?
Ans. To ensure quality of basic facilities in tribal hostels.
20. How much Cash Reward Winner will get under Odisha Small Savings Incentive Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 5 Lakh
21. How much monthly allowance government will provide to Craftsmen Mukhyamantri Karigar Sahayata Scheme 2019 ?
Ans. Rs 800
22. What is the Eligibility Requirement to get the allowance under Craftsmen Mukhyamantri Karigar Sahayata Scheme 2019 ?
Ans. All the craftsmen having an experience of more than 10 years and annual income less than 1 lakh are eligible under this Scheme.
23. Which Scheme is launched to take care of the Children of Farmers benefitting under KALIA Yojana ?
Ans. Kalia Chhatra Bruti Yojana
24. How much amount is estimated to be invested in Odisha Government Schemes Green Mahanadi Mission ?
Ans. Rs 448 Crore
I hope you liked this Questions and Answers Session on Odisha Government Schemes. Please let me know your feedback on Comment Box.
For Linux Tutorials, check below posts:-