In this session, I will take you through 24 Best Questions on Punjab Government Schemes. Punjab is located in Northern Part of India and is surrounded by union territories of Jammu and Kashmir to the north, Chandigarh to the east, the Indian states of Himachal Pradesh to the north and northeast, Haryana to the south and southeast, and Rajasthan to the southwest. We will look into all Major Punjab Government Schemes from where questions can be asked in your Exam.
Punjab Government Schemes
1. How much Health Coverage will be provided per family per annum under Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana(SSBY) ?
Ans. Rs 5 Lakh
2. How many families are expected to be covered under Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY) ?
Ans. Around 43.18 lakh families
3. Which is the flagship Scheme of Mera Kam Mera Abhiman Scheme ?
Ans. Ghar Ghar Rozgar Scheme
4. How much amount is allocated for the implementation of Smart Village Scheme in Punjab ?
Ans. Rs 384 Crore
Also Read: Punjab Government Schemes
5. What is the maximum cost of Vehicle that can be purchased by SHG Families under Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana (AGEY) ?
Ans. 6 Lakhs
6. How much compensation a person will receive in case of Death or accident causing 100% disability under Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 5 Lakh
7. How much wheat will be provided under new Atta-Dal Scheme ?
Ans. It will be provided at a rate of Rs 2 per kg in a 30 Kg Standard Packing.
8. Which operator has been tied up under Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana ?
Ans. OLA and Uber
9. Which web portal has been used to register vehicles under Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana ?
10. Which Scheme has been jointly launched by Haryana and Punjab Government for providing food at lower costs ?
Ans. Annapurna Akshya Patra Yojana
11. How much health cover a farmer will get under Bhagat Puran Singh Sehat Bima Yojana for treatment ?
Ans. Rs 50,000
12. How much amount will be granted to Pashupalaks(Cattle Breeder) Under Kisan Credit Limit Scheme 2020 ?
Ans. Under this scheme, every cattle breeder would be granted Rs. 3 lakh amount per family at 4% rate of interest.
13. How much Health Coverage is provided under Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme (BGSSS) ?
Ans. Rs. 2 lakh per family per year
14. How much amount is allocated under Smart Village Scheme in Punjab ?
Ans. Rs 384 Crore
15. When did E-Naksha Online Building Plan Approval System(OBPAS) Launched by the Punjab Government ?
Ans. 17th August, 2018
16. Which Program is Launched to curb Drug Addiction from the State ?
Ans. Buddy Drug Eradication Program/ Nashe Ton Azaadi
17. How much Pension Raise has been given to Freedom Fighters in the State ?
Ans. Freedom Fighters Pension has been increased from Rs 7500 to Rs 15000.
18. Which Scheme has been launched to Assure Career Progression of Police Personnel ?
Ans. One Rank up Promotion Scheme
19. Which Portal has been launched by Punjab Government to make online Property Registration ?
Ans. National Generic Document Registration System (NGDRS)
20. How much Compensation will now be given for Damaged Crops to the Farmers ?
Ans. Rs 12000 per acre
21. How much Loan will be waived off for OBC/ST/SC under Punjab Debt Waiver Scheme ?
Ans. Upto Rs 50,000
22. How much Loan will be waived off for Small and Marginal Farmers under Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana ?
Ans. Upto Rs 2 Lakh
23. How much Financial Assistance will be given for Scheduled Caste and Inter-Caste Marriages in Punjab ?
Ans.Rs 75,000 for each couple
24. How much Financial Assistance Punjab Government has decided to provide to Victims of the Acid Attacks ?
Ans. Rs 8000