In this article, I will take you through 20 Best Questions on Jharkhand Government Schemes. Jharkhand is a state in Eastern Part of India and is surrounded by Bihar in North, Uttar Pradesh to the northwest, Chhattisgarh to the west, Odisha to the south and West Bengal to the east We will look into all important questions of Jharkhand Government Schemes which can be asked in your Exams.
Jharkhand Government Schemes
Also Read: Jharkhand Government Schemes
1. How much amount will be provided to Small and Marginal Farmers for Kharif and Rabi Crops under Mukhyamantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 5,000/acre per year
2. For how many years Jharkhand State government is going to bear the entire interest under Jharkhand Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme ?
Ans. For 1st Year only
3. What was the Objective of Gyanodaya Scheme launched for School Teachers ?
Ans. The objective of this scheme is to distribute tablets to teachers of 40 thousand schools across the state.
4. What was the Objective of ARYA Scheme launched to attract Rural youth in agriculture ?
Ans. The objective of the ARYA scheme will be to promote the green revolution in the state. Under the ARYA scheme, the state government will attract rural youth in agriculture by making them skilled and make the state self-dependent in agriculture.
5. How much raise in assistance is been given under the Old Age Pension, Widow (Vidhwa) Pension and Viklang (Divyangjan) Pension Scheme ?
Ans. It has bee raised from Rs 600 to Rs 1000.
6. What is the aim of Paddy Purchase Scheme ?
Ans. It aims to purchase dhaan from farmers at Rs. 1750 per quintal which is also the minimum support price (MSP) fixed by the central government
7. How much financial assistance will be provided under Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 30,000
8. How much Cash Reward will be given to the people who gives information about child marriage plan to the authorities under Jharkhand Government Mukhbir Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 1,000
9. How much Cash Reward will be given to Village Panchayat for the state which has no reported cases of Child Marriage for the entire duration of a Single Year ?
Ans. Rs 50,000
10. What is the Objective of Divyang Jan Adhikar Niyamavali ?
Ans. The primary objective is to make the state a friendly place to live for the Persons With Disabilities (PWDs).
11. How much Free Rice will be provided to Primitive Tribal Group Families under PTG Dakia Yojana ?
Ans. 35 Kg rice every month
12. How much Financial assistance Jharkhand state government will provide to Widows to build home in hilly area under Bhimrao Ambedkar Awas Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 75,000
13. Which Scheme was launched in Jamshedpur during the 43rd Rajim Lochan Mahotsav at Sidhgora Town Hall ?
Ans. Udyami Sakhi Mandal Yojana
14. How many Acres of Land will be used for Afforestation under Jharkhand Birsa Harit Gram Yojana ?
Ans. 2 Lakh Acres
15. How many sports grounds are being planned to set up under Poto Ho Khel Vikas Yojana ?
Ans. Around 5000 Sports Ground
16. What is the aim of Jharkhand Neelambar Pitambar Jal Samriddhi Yojana ?
Ans. The Jharkhand Neelambar Pitambar Jal Samriddhi Yojana is aimed at water conservation, ground water recharging, creation of agro water storage units to store rainwater and runaway ground water.
17. How much Loan Waiver will be given under Farm Loan Waiver Scheme ?
Ans. Upto Rs 50,000
18. How much amount is allocated by the Jharkhand Government for Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana ?
Ans. Around Rs 2000 Crore
19. How much Additional Benefit will be provided to the People Above 50 Yrs of Age under PM Awas Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 50,000
20. What is the eligibility to get free treatment for critical illness such as cancer and kidney and liver ailments in top-notch health institutions of the country ?
Ans. Family Annual Income should be less than Rs 8 Lakh