In this session, I will take you through 20 Best Questions on Maharashtra Government Schemes. Maharashtra is located in Western Peninsular part of India and is surrounded by Arabian Sea to the west, the Indian states of Karnataka and Goa to the south, Telangana to the southeast and Chhattisgarh to the east, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh to the north, and the Indian union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu to the northwest. We will go through all Important questions related to Maharashtra Government Schemes which can be asked in your exams.
Maharashtra Government Schemes
1. Upto how much Loan was waived off under Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme in Maharashtra ?
Ans. Upto Rs 2 Lakh
2. How much Fund is allocated for Mahatma Jotirao Phule Farmers Debt Relief Scheme for the Year 2020-21 ?
Ans. Rs 7000 Crore
3. How many jobs Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (CMEGP) is expected to create in next 5 Years ?
Ans. 10 Lakh Jobs
4. How much reservation CMEGP programme will have for Women ?
5. How many Units Maharashtra Government has planned to set up in Next 5 Years under CM Employment Generation Programme ?
Ans. 1 Lakh Units
6. Under which Scheme all Covid-19 Patients will get free treatment in state of Maharashtra ?
Ans. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2020
7. How many pumps Maharashtra Government will provide to farmers under Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana ?
8. How much assistance Maharashtra Government will provide to Construction Workers who are affected by Coronavirus under Maharashtra Construction Worker Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 2,000
9. How many girls will be included in Go Girls Go Scheme ?
Ans. 1.04 Crore
10. What is the Aim of Go Girls Go Scheme ?
Ans. To keep them physically Fit.
11. How much assistance Students of Scheduled Caste (SC) and Nav Bauddha category of Class 10th, 12th, degree, diploma & professional courses will get under Maharashtra Govt. Swadhar Yojana 2019-20 ?
Ans. Rs 51,000 per year
12. How much Compensation will be given by Insurance Company in case of an accidental death of farmers under Gopinath Munde Shetkari Apghat Vima Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 2 Lakh
Also Read: List of Maharashtra Government Schemes 2020
13. Which Portal Started by Maharashtra Government to transfer the benefits and subsidies of various social welfare schemes like E-Scholarships, Pension, Disaster etc. directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries ?
Ans. Aaple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
14. How many homes are sanctioned under Ramai Awas Yojana for poor families belonging to scheduled castes and nav buddha caste ?
Ans. More than 1 Lakh Homes
15. Which Scheme has been launched to safeguard fixed deposits of middle and lower-middle-class depositors in various rural credit societies ?
Ans. Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Credit Society Deposit Protection Scheme
16. How much amount was allocated for Palakmantri Earth Moving Machines Kharedi Yojana in the 2016-17 ?
Ans. Rs 100 Crores
17. Which Scheme was launched to provide hostel fee to the children of poor farmers and registered labourers ?
Ans. Punjabrao Deshmukh Scheme
18. How much Financial Assistance will be provided to Tribal Students for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Cities under Deendayal Upadhay Swayam Yojana ?
Ans. Government will provide assistance as follows:-
- Tier 1 Cities: 6000 Per Month
- Tier 2 Cities: 5000 Per Month
- Tier 3 Cities: 4000 Per Month
19. What is the Aim of “Advanced Farming – Enriched Farmers” Scheme ?
Ans. The scheme aims to double the income of farmers by increasing the output and cutting the cost of production.
20. What is “Kanya Van Samruddhi Yojana” ?
Ans. Under this scheme, govt. will give plant saplings to each family of farmers where girl children is born.
I hope you liked the questions on Maharashtra Government Schemes. Please let me know your feedback on Comment Box.
For C/Linux Tutorials, Please check below Posts:-