In this session, I will take you through 23 Best Questions on Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes. Andhra Pradesh is located in the South Eastern Part of India. It is surrounded by Odisha to the north, Chhattisgarh to the north-east, Tamil Nadu to the south, Karnataka to the west, Telangana to the north-west and the Bay of Bengal to the east. We will look into all important questions from Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes that can be asked in your Exams.
Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes
1. How much financial assistance farmers will get under Rythu Bharosa Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 13,500 for farming activities every year
2. How many schools are planned to be developed under Nadu Nedu Scheme ?
Ans. 15000 Schools in the first phase.
3. How much financial aid will be provided to the families for sending their students to the government school under Amma Vodi Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 15,000
4. How much Financial Assistance will be given to Auto, Taxi, Maxi Drivers/Owners Yearly under YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 24,000 Annually.
Also Read: Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes 2019
5. Which Program is Launched to take up comprehensive eye screening for entire Andhra Pradesh State population ?
Ans. YSR Kanti Velugu
6. How much money Andhra Pradesh Government had saved by implementing reverse tendering on various projects ?
Ans. Rs 600 Crores
7. Which Scheme is Launched to increase the Old Age Pension amount to Rs 3,000 in 3 Years ?
Ans. YSR Pension Kanuka
8. How much amount is allocated for the Year 2019 and 2020 to provide houses to poor people under YSR Housing Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 2280 Crores
9. Which Scheme is Launched to provide financial assistance of Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend to poor students studying Law ?
Ans. YSR Law Nestham
10. How many LED Street Lights are to be installed under Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Palle Velugu Scheme 2020 ?
Ans. 4 Lakh LED Street Lights
11. How much amount is allocated under PMAY-YSR Weaker Sections Housing Scheme for the Year 2019-20 by the Andhra Pradesh Government ?
Ans. Rs 1,280 Crores
12. How much amount is allocated under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY Urban) for the Year 2019-20 by the Andhra Pradesh Government ?
Ans. Rs 5,000 Crore
13. How much amount is allocated under YSR Urban Housing Scheme for the Year 2019-20 by the Andhra Pradesh Government ?
Ans. Rs. 1,000 crore
14. How much Financial assistance will be provided to mothers to help them educate their 82 lakh children in the state under AP Amma Vodi scheme ?
Ans. Rs 15,000
15. How much financial assistance AP Government is providing to Nayee Brahmins (Hair Dressing), Rangrej (Tailors) and Rajaka (Laundry) under AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020 ?
Ans. Rs 10,000 per year
16. Who is the implementation department of AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020 ?
Ans. Social Welfare Department
17. How much percentage of Land AP Government will allocate in urban and rural areas under AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme ?
18. How much amount Government will spend under AP Basavatarakam Mother Kits Scheme every year ?
Ans.Rs. 37.70 crore
19. How much amount is allocated for AP Adarana 2 Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 750 Crore
20. How much Subsidy Government will provide under AP Adarana 2 Scheme ?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh government would provide modern tools to artisans with 90% subsidy which was 70% previously.
21. As per the target set by the AP Government, how many farmers should adopt natural farming till 2024 ?
Ans. 60 Lakh Farmers
22. How many Families will get the benefit of AP Jal Dhara Scheme ?
Ans. 1.61 Crore Families
23. What is the Aim of Andhra Pradesh Jal Dhara Yojana ?
Ans. To supply drinking to families by pipelines to over 48,000 village Panchayats of the state.