In this article, I will take you through 21 Important Questions on Chhattisgarh Government Schemes. Chhattisgarh is located in the Centre-east of the Country and is surrounded by the states of Madhya Pradesh in the northwest, Uttar Pradesh in the north, Jharkhand in northeast, Maharashtra in the southwest, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh in the south, and Odisha in the southeast. We will look into the Important Questions on Chhattisgarh Government Schemes that can be asked in your Exams.
Chhattisgarh Government Schemes
1. Which is the first Indian state to buy cow dung at Rs. 2 per kg from cattle owners ?
2. Under which Yojana Chhattisgarh state government will buy cow dung at Rs 2 per kg from Cattle owners ?
Ans. Godhan Nyay Yojana 2020
3. What is the aim of Chhattisgarh State Rokka Chekka Abhiyan 2020 ?
Ans. The main aim is to ban the open grazing of stray cattle after the sowing season is over. More on Chhattisgarh Government Schemes.
4. How many cowsheds Chhattisgarh state is building under the Suraaji Gaon Yojana ?
Ans. 5000 cowsheds
5. Who will be eligible to take the benefits under Chhattisgarh Government Mukhyamantri Suposhan Yojana 2020 ?
Ans. All children of 0 to 5 years age and girls & women b/w 15 to 49 years age would be beneficiaries.
6. How much amount Chhattisgarh government will provide to farmers directly into their bank accounts through direct benefit transfer mode under Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana ?
Ans. Rs 30,000 per annum
7. Which Portal has been launched to accelerate approval process for residential colony in Chhattisgarh ?
Ans. Single Window CG Aawas Portal
8. How much assistance Chhattisgarh government will provide to Labourers in case they suffer disabilities during work under CG Mukhyamantri Vishwakarma Nirman Shramik Mrityu Evam Divyang Sahayata Yojana 2020 and CG Mukhyamantri Asangathit Karmkaar Mrityu Evam Divyang Sahayata Yojana 2020 ?
Ans. Rs 50,000
9. Which Schemes were Launched by Chhattisgarh Government on 2 October 2019 on 150th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi ?
Ans. Chief Minister Ward Office Scheme & CM Urban Slum Health Scheme
10. How much subsidy Chhattisgarh Government will provide to Poor People on the purchase of e-rickshaw in the state ?
Ans. Rs 50,000
11. How many Farmers Short Term Agricultural Loans has been waived off under Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana ?
Ans. 16.65 lakh farmers
12. When did the First health care center inaugurated under PMJAY Scheme ?
Ans. 14th April 2018
13. Which Scheme is Launched to provide hot meals to MNREGA workers during their Lunch Time ?
Ans. Mukhyamantri Majdoor Tiffin Distribution Scheme
14. How many workers will get the benefit of Mukhyamantri MNREGA Workers Tiffin Distribution Scheme 2018 ?
Ans. 10.30 lakh workers
15. Who are eligible for free heart ailment treatments under Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Suraksha Yojana ?
Ans. All the children between the age of 0-15 Yrs from BPL and APL category are eligible for free treatment on government as well as on private hospital.
16. What is the Objective of Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana ?
Ans. The objective of this scheme is to provide a financial assistance to those students who have got merit in 10th and 12th class and belongs to SC /ST community.
17. How much Loan Chhattisgarh State Government will provide to start a business under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2017 ?
Ans. Up to Rs 25 Lakhs
18. How many Solar Pumps will be distributed to the Farmers under Chhattisgarh Saur Sujala Yojana ?
Ans. Over 12,000 Solar Pumps has been distributed so far.
19. Which Scheme is Started by Chhattisgarh Government to visit various Tourist Spots in Chhattisgarh conveniently ?
Ans. Raman Jan Paryatan Yojana
20. Which Scheme was Launched by the Chhattisgarh Government to provide Nutritious Diet to Pregnant Women ?
Ans. Mahatari Jatan Yojana
21. Which Scheme was Launched by the Chhattisgarh Government to provide Nutritious Diet to Children ?
Ans. Mukhyamantri Amrut Yojana
I hope you liked the questions on Chhattisgarh Government Schemes. Please let me know your feedback on Comment Box.