In this session, I will take you through 20 Useful Questions on Kerala Government Schemes. Kerala is located in the Southwestern part of India and is surrounded by the state of Karnataka to the north and northeast, Tamil Nadu to the east and south, and the Lakshadweep Sea to the west. We will cover all the Useful Questions on Kerala Government Schemes that can be asked in your Examinations.
Kerala Government Schemes
1. In how many installment Laptops are provided to students of weaker section under KSFE Vidyashree 2020 ?
Ans. Kerala Government will provide laptops worth Rs. 15,000 to poor students at an easy installment of Rs. 500 p.m for 30 months .
2. How many womens would take the benefit of Kudumbashree Sahayahastham (CMHLS) scheme ?
Ans. 35 Lakh Women
3. What is the repayment time of Interest Free Loans under CM Helping Hand Loan Scheme (Sahayahastham) ?
Ans. 36 months
4. Under which scheme students would be able to earn 90 days in a year while they learn ?
Ans. Earn While You Learn Scheme 2020-21
5. What is the main objective of Zero Unemployment Scheme 2020 ?
Ans. The main objective is to realize the vision of zero employment in Kerala in the next 10 years.
6. What is the main objective of Sama Education Plan ?
Ans. The main objective of Sama Education Plan is to provide minimum educational qualification of 10th class to all Kudambashree workers in Kerala.
7. How much amount Kerala NRI need to pay to take the Pension benefit under Pravasi Dividend Pension Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 5 Lakh
8. How much assistance Kerala will get from Central Government to develop spiritual tourism circuits under Swadesh Darshan Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 85.23 Crore
9. How many places will be covered in Kerala under Swadesh Darshan Scheme ?
Ans. 133 Places in 14 Districts
10. How much Subsidy Kerala Government will provide to farmers under Gau Samridhi Plus Scheme ?
Ans. All the farmers who belongs to the general category will get 50% subsidy on premiums while those belonging to scheduled caste (SC) or scheduled tribe (ST) category would get 70% subsidy on premium.
11. Which Scheme is Launched by Kerala Government to provide free night shelter facility to women and children below 12 years of age ?
Ans. Ente Koodu (My Nest) Scheme
12. What is the aim of Kerala Sarathi Scheme ?
Ans. It aims to issue smart card driving licences to drivers.
13. Up to how much Insurance coverage will be given to all furniture dealers to cover them from natural calamities and theft under Free Insurance Scheme ?
Ans. Up to Rs 12 Lakhs
14. Which are the things Kerala government going to provide for diabetic patients to monitor blood glucose level under Vayomadhuram Scheme ?
Ans. Government will provide free kits comprising of 1 Glucometer and 25 Test Strips to every senior citizen above 65 years suffering from diabetes and belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) Category.
15. What is the Aim of Kerala Health Insurance Scheme launched for jobless cashew workers of the state ?
Ans. The main aim of this scheme is to provide an insurance cover to all jobless cashew workers so that they can feel financially strong in times of any health issues.
16. What is the Aim of Kerala Government Savalambam Scheme ?
Ans. The aim of Savalambam scheme is the inclusion of the disabled people into the mainstream of society.
17. What is the Objective of Aawaz health insurance scheme ?
Ans. The objective of this scheme is to provide a health insurance coverage for migrant laborers working across the state.
18. How much Health Insurance coverage will be given to Migrant Workers under Aawaz Health Insurance Scheme ?
Ans. Rs 15,000
19. Which Scheme has been launched by Kerala Government to provide free treatment to the accident victims in first 48 hours ?
Ans. Trauma Care Scheme
20. Under which Scheme, BPL Families can take the benefit of free Cancer treatment upto Rs 8 Lakh ?
Ans. Karunya and Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme.
I hope you liked the questions on Kerala Government Schemes. Please let me know your feedback on Comment Box.
For ElasticSearch/Apache Kafka/Zookeeper Tutorials, Please Check below Posts:-