In this Session, We will go through Best March Current Events 2019 Questions and Answers. These Questions given in March Current Events 2019 are the most important questions for all competitive exams. I have tried to cover all important questions of March Current Events 2019. Now Let’s go through below March Current Events 2019 Q&A.
March Current Events 2019
Also Read: Best Themes in Indian History Q&A
1. Where can we find the first written evidence of Kumbh Mela ?
Ans. Bhagvat Purana
2. Where did Azaadi Ke Diwane museum recently inaugurated ?
Ans. Red Fort, New Delhi
3. How many museum are there in Kranti Mandir Series ?
4. Can you list out all museum in Kranti Mandir Series ?
Ans. There are 5 museums:-
a)Subhash Chandra Bose and INA Museum
c)Museum on 1857
e)Azaadi Ke Diwane
5. How many Volumes are there in “Dictionary of Martyrs” ?
6. Where is the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute of Archaeology recently Inaugurated ?
Ans. Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
7. Who founded Archaeological Survey of India ?
Ans. It was founded in 1861 by Alexander Cunningham
8. Where did Thakurani Yatra Festival recently held ?
Ans. Berhampur, Odisha
9. Which are the Famous 3 Holy Sites for Kashmiri Pandits ?
Ans. Sharada Peeth, Amarnath Temple and Martand Sun Temple.
10. When did Sharada Peeth was established ?
Ans. It was established in 237 BC under the reign of Emperor Ashoka.
11. Which countries recently adopted New Delhi Declaration ?
Ans. India, Bhutan, Indonesia, Malaysia and Nepal.
12. Where did 2nd Asian Rhino Range States meeting recently held ?
Ans. New Delhi
13. When does World Wildlife Day(WWD) gets celebrated every year ?
Ans. 3rd March
14. Which are the different acts get amended by Aadhaar and Other Laws(Amendment) Ordinance, 2019 ?
Ans. It amends 3 different acts:-
a)Aadhaar Act 2016
b)Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2005
c)Indian Telegraph Act, 1885
15. When did Geological Survey of India Established ?
16. As per IQAir AirVisual 2018 World Air Quality Report, Out of 20 polluted cities how many cities are there is India ?
17. Which State has recently launched Lightning Protection System ?
18. Why NGT Slapped Rs500 Crore Fine to Volkswagen ?
Ans. Due to the usage of “Cheat Device” in its 11 million Diesel Cars to manipulate Emission Test Results .
19. Where does Erode Turmeric mainly grows ?
Ans. In Erode District of Tamil Nadu.
20. What are the two main varieties of Erode Turmeric ?
Ans. Chinna Nadan and Perum Nadan
21. Under which act Geographical Indication Tag gets governed and regulated in India ?
Ans. Geographical Indication of Goods(Registration and Protection Act), 1999
22. Under which act Geographical Indication Tag gets governed and regulated at International Level ?
Ans. Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights(TRIPS)
23. Who is the first country to launch Cooling Action Plan ?
24. Which of the devices are recently added by Bureau of Energy Efficiency(BEE) under Star Labelling Programme ?
Ans. Microwave Ovens and Washing Machines
25. Which Species has been rediscovered in Meghamalai Wildlife Sanctuary ?
Ans. Wood Snake(Xylophis Indicus)
26. What is India Rank on Highest Number of Impacted Species in Hotspots ?
27. Which new Frog Species has been recently discovered in Western Ghats ?
Ans. Astrobatrachus Kurichiyana
28. As per Global Environment Outlook 2019 Report, how many early death caused by Air Pollution annually ?
Ans. 6 to 7 Millions
29. What was Varshdhare Project was about ?
Ans. It was about Cloud Seeding.
30. Which chemicals are usually used for Cloud Seeding Operations ?
Ans. Sodium Chloride, Silver Iodide, Potassium Iodide or Dry Ice.
31. What is the status of “Species of Otters” in IUCN Red List of Threatened Species ?
Ans. Vulnerable Species
32. Where did 4th UN Environment Assembly held ?
Ans. Nairobi, Kenya
33. As per WHO, how many people are globally overexposed to Lead Poisoning ?
Ans. Around 240 Million
34. Which Cyclone recently affected the people of Mozambique ?
35. How much water storage can be done in an Ice Stupa ?
Ans. 30-50 lakh ltrs
36. Where did 2nd International Workshop on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure(IWDRI) held ?
Ans. New Delhi
37. Where did India’s deepest Shaft Cave Discovered ?
38. What percentage of heat comes from fossil fuels gets trapped in Ocean ?
39. Which is World’s longest Salt Cave ?
Ans. Malham, Israel
40. What is the Current Status of Hump Backed Mahseer in IUCN Red List of Threatened Species ?
Ans. Critically Endangered
I hope you liked this March Current Events 2019 Q&A. Please let me know your feedback on Comment Box.
Reference: Study IQ