In this Current Affairs Section, I will cover best November Current Events 2019 Questions and Answers. These Questions given in November Current Events 2019 are the most important questions for all competitive exams. . Now Let’s go through below November Current Events 2019 Q&A.
November Current Events 2019
1. When is the 191st birth Anniversary of Rani Lakshmibai ?
Ans. 19th November, 2019
2. When was Nader Shah took away Takht-i-Taus(the peacock throne) and the Kohinoor Diamond ?
Ans. In 1739.
3. Who founded the Indian Home Rule League of America in 1917 ?
Ans. Lala Lajpat Rai
4. Who was Lieutenant Governor of Punjab during Jallianwala Bagh Massacre ?
Ans. Michael O’Dwyer
Also Read: Study IQ
5. Who is responsible for Implementing “Swach-Nirmal Tat Abhiyaan” ?
Ans. Environment Education Division and Society of Integrated Coastal Management(SICOM) will be responsible for its implementation under Environment Ministry.
6. Which act regulates the foreign funding in India ?
Ans. The Foreign Contribution(Regulation) Act, 2010
7. What is PISA(Program for International Student Assessment) ?
Ans. It is an International Assessment that measures 15 Year Old Students reading, mathematics and science literacy every 3 Yrs.
8. Where does Inner Line Permit(ILP) is currently operational ?
Ans. Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram and Nagaland
9. Who is Financing One Stop Centre Scheme ?
Ans. Central Government is providing 100% financial assistance to the State Government/UT Administrations Under this scheme.
10. What is PPH(Patent Prosecution Highway) ?
Ans. It is a set of initiatives for providing accelerated patent prosecution procedures by sharing information between some patent offices.
11. What is the latency of a Satellite in Geostationary Orbit ?
Ans. About 600 milliseconds.
12. How many satellites Spacex launched under Starlink Network Project as of Nov 2019?
13. Who developed BHIM App ?
Ans. National Payments Corporation of India(NPCI)
14. What is the principle technique of Low-temperature thermal desalination (LTTD) ?
Ans. It works on the principle that water in the ocean 1,000 or 2,000 feet below is about 4 to 8 degree Celsius than surface water.
15. What is validity of FASTags ?
Ans. 5 Yrs
16. As per CMIE Report, what is the Urban Unemployment rate as of Nov 2019 ?
17. Who hosted Kimberley Process Certification Scheme(KPCS) on Nov 2019 ?
18. How many World Heritage Sites Located in India ?
19. When is the World Heritage Week Celebrated by UNESCO ?
Ans. Between November 19,2019 and November 25, 2019
20. How many dialogue Partner SCO currently has ?
Ans. Six(Azerbaijan, Armenia, Cambodia, Nepal, Turkey and Sri Lanka)
21. When did Britain detached Chagos Islands from Mauritius ?
Ans. In 1965
22. Which article of Paris Agreement allows country to leave the Agreement ?
Ans. Article 28
23. What is Oslo Accords of the 1990s ?
Ans. Under this Accord, Both Israel and Palestinians agreed that the status of settlements would be decided by negotiations.
24. Which river forms the part of India-Bangladesh Border ?
Ans. River Feni
25. Which river located towards the west of the Kalapani territory ?
Ans. Kali River
26. What is Harmonised System(HS) Code ?
Ans. It is six digit Identification Code. Of the six digits, the first two denote the HS Chapter, the next two give the HS heading, and the last two gives the HS subheading.
27. Who launched Social Awareness and Action to Neutralise Pneumonia Successfully(SAANS) ?
Ans. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has launched a Campaign in Gujarat.
28. Where does National Mission NISHTHA launched ?
Ans. In Jammu and Kashmir
29. What is Hong Kong Convention ?
Ans. The Hong Kong International Convention for the safe and environmentally sound recycling of ships, 2009 was adopted at a diplomatic conference held in Hong Kong China in 2009.
30. Where is 25th Conference of Parties(COP) for CBDR-RC(Common but differentiated responsibilities and respective capabilities) is scheduled to happen ?
31. What is ADMM Plus ?
Ans. The ADMM-Plus is a platform for ASEAN and its eight Dialogue Partners to strengthen security and defence cooperation for peace, stability and development in the region.
32. How many Hindu temples in India are designated as Centrally Protected Monuments under ASI ?
33. In which Schedule of Wildlife Protection Act , Assam Roofed Turtle is currently protected ?
Ans. Schedule I
34. What is the new name of Ultima Thule ?
35. Where is Sisseri River Bridge located ?
Ans. It is currently located at Lower Dibang valley in Arunachal Pradesh.
36. Which is the largest aquatic carnivorous reptiles that have ever lived ?
37. What is Tiger Triumph ?
Ans. It is a India-US joint tri-services Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief(HADR) Exercise.
38. Which state is having lowest MMR of 42 ?
39. After which committee recommendation SFIO was established in 2003 ?
Ans. Naresh Chandra Committee on Corporate Audit and Governance.
40. Where did 5th India International Science Festival (IISF) held ?
41. What is the total trade traffic between India and Bangladesh using IBP routes ?
Ans. Approx. 3.15 million tonnes
I hope you liked this November Current Events 2019 Session. Please let me know your feedback on Comment Box.